Don’t you just LOVE that feeling of walking on eggshells when you’re around your stressed-out partner?
And that dread you feel when you look at your always-growing to-do list?
How about the heartburn or headaches you get a couple times a week (or more)?
Yeah, I didn’t think so…me neither.
Did you know that an estimated 80% of all visits to primary care physicians are directly related to stress and its effects?
In 5 weeks, you’ll be able to answer these questions:
1) What triggers my stress responses?
2) What does stress look like in my body, in my mind, with my emotions, and to my spirit?
3) How are my relationships affected by stress?
4) What are some EASY things I can do to control my stress, so it doesn’t control me?
It’s time for a RENEWAL!
With the FYB Renewal Program, you’ll get:
- 2 one-on-one sessions (in-person or phone) with Debra Hennesy, founder of FYB
- 5 live tele-classes (with opportunities for sharing and questions)
- MP3 downloads of all 5 tele-classes for future reference and check-in’s
- 5 “cheat sheets” that correspond to each tele-class
- Self-assessments and surveys that show you exactly where we need to focus as you complete the program
- Access to stress management practice sessions to download
- Facebook group specific to FYB Renewal participants, for encouragement, tips, & accountability
This program is valued at over $600…and is limited to 10 participants for individualized attention…you can be part of our next group for just $300!
Next program is held on Wednesdays beginning March 4th (7:30pm EST)
register with a friend by 2/25 to receive 25% off each!